Arthur Home Inspections is an independently owned Calgary company.
I provide high quality professional home inspections.
Your home inspector has construction background and is a Civil Engineering Technologist.
* Civil Engineering Technology Diploma – 2 year construction studies at SAIT including:
– Construction Practice Theory (various home construction techniques)
– Building Science and Systems (building envelope, moisture control, air quality)
– Structural Wood Design
– Reinforced Concrete Design
– Thermal Imaging
– Construction Laboratory (hands-on residential home built, framing & exterior finishes)
– Designed foundation of a home, now happily nested in the mountains
* Home Inspection Education – over 30 inspection courses including:
– Moisture Intrusion
– Water Heater Tanks
– Mold & Radon
* Hands-on Construction Experience:
– Framing: House/Basement/Garage
– I have built waterproof showers, and I mean waterproof, not what typically passes for one.
– I have built decks above the minimum code, because minimum code is just not good enough.